Sunday, October 25, 2009

Jake's Marine Corp Graduation

Our first picture of Jacob. I did not recognize him at first. He looked kinda mean. Little did I know he had a sparkle in his eyes I had never seen.
Joseph (with sun in his eyes) Jake and Step sister McKenna. All the siblings with the exception of baby X which we can not wait to arrive.

Jake and mama Cyndi. Her cute 32 week belly, which by the way we missed belly shots. Darn it. Jake was surprised to see her belly had grown so much.


Brittany, Jake and lil bro Joseph. If you did not notice Joe of course is messing with Brittany's hair or something.



Me and Jake. I had gotten a sunburn so bad that a hat was my only survival method.




Some of these are a little out of order, just the way the computer downloaded. Going to boot camp to pick someone up takes more energy than going to an amusement park. We were sooooo tired by the time things were over. It was so worth it, my only regret is that my mom was unable to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment