Monday, June 1, 2009

YEAH new belly pictures.



In the above picture I think she is sucking it in. LOL I am going to be in so much trouble. Five years from now she will no longer be angry and reflect what a blessing her belly is.



If you ask me she has a shrinking belly. It seems to get smaller every week.



These are week 12 Belly pictures. She only let me post one, and the smallest one. Heck I would be sticking my belly out for the world to see. One day you will all see them. I will be pushing with all my might.
OOPS did she say I could only post one picture?????? I had a sudden loss of memory and could not remember which one she wanted me to post. (shhh) I tried to figure it out and shoot, my old age is getting to me. ( I am going to be in BIG trouble)
Have I mentioned lately.... Cyndi my darling love of my life, I love you more than words can describe. And..... Okay I will be your slave for the day. I could not resist. I just love you and our baby so much I just want to shout out to the world. HERE THEY ARE!!!!!!!
Baby, tell mama Cyndi to be nice to me. One day she will thank me. And Cyndi, YOU PROMISED TO LOVE ME FOREVER. REMEMBER!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment