Monday, June 1, 2009

Joey our baby for 6 more months. His 16th Birthday party

Okay what is a blog without many picture's? I LOVE pictures. They tell the tale.

As promised, the above pictures are of Uncle Bill on the left, sweet 16 year old joe in the red shirt, mama Cyndi in the blue shirt and the best Cake in the world made by my mom Patti.


My most adorable family Mama Cyndi to the left, Joe and Jazzy, Grandma's dog, and 18 year old Jake getting ready to leave for the USMC in July. I am the luckiest girl alive.

Joe above in the red shirt, with yucky boy sweat from playing with his friends outside.


The BEST MOM IN THE WHOLE WORLD.
Grandma Martin, Aka Grandma Reiter



Joes Friends at dinner during his Birthday.
I am so sad he is 16. But I love that little fellow. I can't believe I have been his mommy since Feb. 1998. He was only 4 years old.



No comments:

Post a Comment