Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pregnancy is crunching our schedules.

I can only imagine how busy we are going to be after the little one arrives. Every other week Cyndi has three days in a row off. This was the week. With her off it means we have many chores/home projects that need to be completed. We work better on projects when we can share the work rather than trying to make decisions on our own. I will post pictures over the last week of what has kept us busy and unable to keep up on our blog.
Cyndi was also sick for a few days. So not like her. The pregnancy has brought elimination issues. Either can't go, or peeing 30 times in a day. She has still had no morning sickness, however this week probably not related to her pregnancy she had the opposite of the not going issue. This meant five days off in a row for Cyndi. So when not visiting the bathroom we got a lot accomplished.
We are one day shy of 14 weeks. I can't believe how fast things seem to be going. I just wish we knew the sex. I sure admire those who want a surprise birth. I feel so torn on what to buy and not to buy. Because we are doing our nursery in a ocean theme, our colors are blue white tans etc. However we don't want to buy the little decorative items until we know the sex. Plus I just want the room to stay very calm and not have all the bright colors. Hard to do considering most people tend to do more of the brights.
I want a little girl, but as the above pictures will demonstrate, a little boy might just fit into the picture a little better. Oh well if my little princess is in there, she will learn to love the ocean just as I do. ( I hope)
My mom did go to a garage sale today and picked up 14 little onesie's not sure how you spell that. They are all girls, but my family is convinced we are having a little girl. I was surprised how good they looked. I never would of thought to look for baby clothes at a garage sale. I figured they would be trashed. These look like they have been worn once or twice washed and then sold to my dear mom for 25cents each. I was grateful. She was concerned we would not like hand me downs, not sure why, we don't come across that way, at least I hope not. Her and my brother are both so thoughtful. I have been blessed with a family that accepts Cyndi as if she were blood. They my entire family loves Cyndi just as much or in my opinion more than me. That is okay, they can love her more, she is too special not to.
Okay enough rambling on, I will start the picture post.

No comments:

Post a Comment