Sunday, July 19, 2009

After the Dr. US

So yes the Dr. US confirmed we are having a little boy. We are so happy that he is growing and healthy. The US confirmed all we wanted with the exception of him sucking his thumb. NO!!!!!

It is 11 hours until Jake leaves to the USMC, and I am sad. I know he needs to and wants to go, but my heart is a bit broken. He won't be here to see his baby brother after birth, and from mow on it will be hit and miss as to when we see him. I hope he knows how much he is loved, and how much he will be missed. Darn those kids, they just steal your heart no matter what. He was no walk in the park to raise. My journey began when he was 7 and can you say terror! He has come along ways, I am so proud of him, and hope he leaves a boy and comes back a man. Most important I hope he comes back safe. It is going to be a hard next few days until I can adjust and then it will always be hard just not knowing what he is doing. If he is mad, sad, happy, or whatever else.
Jake please know we love you more than we could ever show you. Please be smart, work hard, learn much, laugh often, and know you are loved.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats and welcome to team blue! I'm sorry to hear that your boy is leaving... but the USMC provides so many opportunities. I wish him all the luck and hope he stays safe.

    ReplyDelete