Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 28th 2009

My baby is all grown up. Today is Joe's 16th Birthday. Even though I did not give birth, by chance I was able to be there during his birth. The cool thing is my brother got him first, (he has passed) and I got him second. So after his death it only made since to me that I would be second in line to raise him.

Happy 16th Birthday Joe. He is spending time with Grandma Reiter my mom. Tomorrow we are having a friend party so I will post pictures once we take them.

Let them be little for awhile.
They grow up so darn fast.

Joe, we love you so much. You will be a big brother for the very first time this year. I am sure your daddy Robert is looking down from heaven watching you today and is proud of the little man you have come to be. We are so blessed to have you in our life and even more blessed that we get to be your mom's.
We love more than you will ever know.

1 comment:

  1. My oldest turns 15 tomorrow...sniff sniff...
    I wish I could hold her forever...or at least until she gets snotty again!

    ReplyDelete