Tuesday, December 8, 2009

We are heading out in 3.5 hours.

Well it is 630 p.m., we have to wait for 3.5 more hours to call for our 11p.m. admit. Just thought I would say thank you to everyone, and will update as soon as we can. We are both just full of nervousness, and anticipation. Pray we get some sleep tonight, not really sure what to expect. Hopefully our next entry baby X will participate in and say his first hello.

Can't believe it is finally time, I am so emotional all the time not just tonight, but I already am full of happy tears and they are barely staying inside right now. I am going to cry like a baby.

Okay I could talk the next three hours, but I have lot's to do.

Thanks again.

Chantelle, Cyndi, Joe, and soon baby X.

3 comments:

  1. Very exciting...good luck girls and baby X!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Am so excited for you guys. :) I know everything will go great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! how exciting. Can't wait to hear how everything goes. Hope all is well with everyone.

    ReplyDelete