Monday, September 21, 2009

Cyndi turns 30.

Well Cyndi finally made it to the older than crap club of the 30's. I am just glad we are both in our 30's, I was getting tired of being the only one. I took Cyndi for a surprise for a day and one night. We got her hair did at Arizona Hair Company, then we checked into a hotel right near the football stadium used for the Super Bowl. We were in walking distance to shops, restaraunts etc. Our Air conditioner was broke at home, so we were more excited than you can even imagine. We spent the night and did nothing but talk and hold each other. We went swimming with baby X for the first time. He either liked it or hated it. When Cyndi's Belly touched the cold water baby X got very tight and rose up as far as he could. So that leads me to believe he wanted to stay warm. It was not too cold, but I am sure X could tell the difference.

T H E B I G 3 0. HAPPY FREAKEN BIRTHDAY MY LOVE. YOU ARE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN EVER. I AM A LUCKY GIRL.


You are so amazing, and just stunning! So glad we took the chance to fall in love.


Happy Birthday



K you look beautiful now let's go EAT!




Thanks for the kiss, I caught it with my heart and cherish it everyday.
I love you old lady.



We love you baby X, WE love you big brothers Jake, and Joe. We love you Peewee, Rocky, and Tobi.


1 comment: